Monday, February 2, 2009

"puppy" sitting & Moving



This weekend T and I "puppy" sat for a friend. They are Scottish Terriers the big one stayed at home we just visited him and fed him and the "baby" stayed over. I haven't had a puppy in a while forgot how busy they keep you and how much fun they are. T and I had a really good time looking after them and we got really spoilt with sweets and chocolates for doing so!!
We are MOVING, out of the complex and not to another complex or town house we are moving to a HOUSE. A big house this is so awesome and it is a miracle as it is going to cost the same but it is HUGE, and we have walls and alarms and a fire place and the animals & T are going to be over the moon. It has been coming a while now I have been looking as I am tired of complex life, I want my peace and privacy and our complex is very noisy. I was willing to settle for a town house with nobody "above" us but this is way better. It came out of the blue too. I saw it advertised and the lady who owns the house has given to me for a bargain.O and there are peach trees and a big new stove and a walled in courtyard for your washing etc, that is bigger than my current garden I might add. I am like a kid at Christmas even though the "thought" of moving makes me tired.
But the house is empty at the moment and I am going to be able to move some things in the last week in Feb and that helps because I need to move the fish and if I can do that FIRST then it will be so much easier.
We have quarterly stock take on the 27th OOPS that's primarily my "baby" even though officially my service manager is in charge of it. But hey I am a big girl now and I am sure that as tired as stock take makes me I will be so glad to move that I will be totally energised all over again come the next morning. Or that is the story I am telling my inner self!!

3 comments:

AngelConradie said...

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg


a house! a whole house to yourselves!!!

lulu said...

he he yeah a WHOLE house ha ha ha we gonna rattle around in there a bit at first but OMW a HOUSE.....

BioniKat said...

Congrats Lulu! You're gonna love being in your house with your own space. I also hate complex life and don't like being too close to my neighbours. So glad you got a good deal. Hope the move goes extremely smoothly!