Monday, June 8, 2009

Spoilt watchdog.............


Hello this is me Brutus. I was an outside dog until I moved in with my new family. Now I sleep inside on the couch so I can protect this new family that I love so much. I am very sweet and I get on well with the little girls Abigail & Shadow (but am a bit naughty with Thomas the cat).

My mom was talking to our neighbour over the wall yesterday and I didn't like the look of him so I stood up with my front paws on the top of the wall and let him know I am "on guard". I have a loud booming bark and he got a shock. My mom was proud of me and she is no longer scared in our home.

I love T, we spend hours playing together and I have made sure he is no longer a couch potato. We are a bit rough and loud but we are boys after all.

My Mom's father calls me "BIB"...................bum in butter LOL! I think that is exactly where I've landed.............

5 comments:

AngelConradie said...

Brutus- you are so lucky! I am so glad you are so happy and you're looking after Lulu & T.

BioniKat said...

Well done Brutus for looking after your family so well! Your family is growing Lulu and I am glad you are feeling a lot more secure.

Martha said...

Brutus you are such a handsome dog! We feel better just knowing you are there and keeping the family safe.
We are glad that you have a great new home.
We are sure you and Thomas will soon be the best of friends!
Keep up the good work.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx
PS Loved the new header too!

lulu said...

Hi there

Thank you all so much!

The new header is Madam Abigail she was also a rescue dog picked up in the traffic when she was 8 months old. She is in charge even puts Brutus in his place!!

Anonymous said...

You're so cute!