I got this award from "momcat" at truth is stranger then fiction, a very wise and wonderful blogging friend! Thank you so much!
The rules are if you accept the award you need to list six things that people don't know about you and pass it on to six other bloggers.
1. I suffer from insomnia I can go for two weeks or more where I don't sleep for more than two hours a night. I don't like taking tablets to make me sleep, I only do when I'm desperate. It comes and goes in stages, but it is my obsessive thinking about everything that keeps me from falling asleep.
2. I adore my animals I never feel lonely with them around and I always have a dog under foot or on the couch next to me or on my lap. I'd rather be at home with them than anywhere else in the world.
3. I HATE shopping and shopping malls, yeah go figure not a "normal" woman :-)
4. I can knit, I knit very well my mother taught me when I was very young. I knit the most gorgeous aran style Jerseys, fair isle anything and people think it is only for "grannies"....I have even done a tapestry.....
5. I read A LOT always got a book on the go and I prefer reading to watching TV, I also like to pay PC games and can do so for hours, but I like the mind puzzling type of games not action or shooting like T.
I'm going to award this to the following bloggers:
Step Mommy - I have met her in real life she is the sister of a good friend of mine, she is an amazing person and a very "gorgeous"blogger
Dachshund Tails - read the blog what an amazing person!
Martha & Bailey's Mom - sorry girls this award is for your mom but you two are gorgeous too!!