Friday, July 24, 2009

My 69 (thanks Angel) without a 37...............

1. Are your parents married or divorced? Married 45 years
2. Are you a vegetarian? No ways! I love meat!
3. Do you believe in Heaven? I do but I can’t believe animals don’t go so my heaven has animals or I don’t really want to be there………..
4. Have you ever come close to dying? Nope
5. What jewelry do you wear? Don’t wear any as a rule
6. Favorite time of day? Evening when I get to go home to my family 9T and the fur babies)
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yip
8. Do you wear makeup? I do but not keen on it I don’t on weekends mostly
9. Ever have plastic surgery? Nope
10. Do you color your hair? Nope (have once or twice though) it’s very short
11. What do you wear to bed? T shirt and pj shorts usually I don’t feel the cold at night and my little dogs sleep with me so they like built in heaters
12. Have you ever done anything illegal? Yeah I have………………
13. Can you roll your tongue? O yeah and touch my nose with it, got a Loong tongue
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows? Just tidy them up now and then
15. What kind of sneakers? Nikes
16. Do you still own vinyl? Nope
17. What is your hair color? Blond but it’s got darker over the years got natuaral blond highlights though
18. Future child’s name? There are no more children in my future
19. Do you snore? When my sinus is bad yip
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? The Black Forrest in germany
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No live ones J
22. If I won the lottery… Buy a plot and educate my son
23. Gold or silver? Silver
24. Hamburger or hot dog? Burger
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pasta with a meat sauce
26. City, beach or country? Country
27. What was the last thing you touched? Keyboard he he mouse before that
28. Where did you eat last? In my office
29. When’s the last time you cried? On Wednesday when my brother phoned me to tell me our Uncle passed away
30. Do you read blogs? Yes
31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Have before
32. Ever been involved with the police? Yip
33. Whats your favorite shampoo, conditioner and soap? Um don’t think I have a specific favorite of any of them, got v short hair doesn’t need much attention
34. Do you talk in your sleep? I have been told I do
35. Ocean or pool? BOTH!! Love swimming!
36. What’s your favorite song at the moment? Don’t have a current favorite actually
37. Hey!!! Where’s the question for#37…
38. What is your favorite colour/s? red, green (but not to wear)
39. Ever met anyone famous? Used to work and party with some of the Sharks players years ago, met Jonty Rhodes once…………..
40. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? I believe success is relative and in some areas I have been sucessful, I am a work in progress though
41. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Depends on my mood
42. Ricki Lake or Oprah? Oprah
43. Basketball or Football? American kinda question this? Neither
44. How long do your showers last? Til Im clean? He he
45. Automatic, or do you drive a stick? Manual but have driven both
46. Cake or ice cream? Ice cream please.
47. Are you self-conscious? Yeah but not as bad as I was when I was much younger
48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up? O yeah
49. Have you ever given money to a tramp? Yes
50. Have you been in love? Yip
51. Where do you wish you were? At home
52. Are you wearing socks? Yes it’s freezing today
53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Nope
54. Can you tango? Nope
55. Last gift you received? Wednesday a lovely yellow potted begonia frm my dear fried A when she heard my uncle passed away
56. Last sport you played? Hockey
57. Things you spend a lot of money on? Food and books
58. Where do you live? Kwazulu Natal
59. Where were you born? Gauteng!
60. Last wedding attended? Friends in Pretoria
61. Favorite alcoholic drink? Whisky and beer
62. What’d you do last weekend? Had guests my bro and family brought my son home
63. Most hated food/s? beetroot………….
64. What’s your least favourite chore? Moping floors and weeding
65. Can you sing? No ways!
66. Last person you instant messaged? My friend who is on a greyhound bus on her way here and I havent seen her for TWO years!
67. Last place you went on holiday? Hillcrest
68. Favorite regular drink? Coke light
69. Current crush? Mmmmmmmm pass…………………..